Five notes for medical protective masks
1. It needs to be cleaned and disinfected after use;
2. Before use, you need to confirm whether the protective mask is damaged or whether the reset device is loose. Once there are related abnormalities, you should immediately cancel the use;
3. Medical protective masks should be careful at all times, not to contaminate blood, body fluids, secretions, etc. on the protective masks;
4. Some medical protective masks can be reused. For this part of the product, if the typical situation of contamination on the mask is found to be more serious, it should be handled immediately in accordance with relevant medical regulations;
5. The focus of medical protective masks is on protection. Everything should be based on protection, with protection as the first priority. When using medical protective masks, they should be put on and taken off correctly and used strictly in accordance with the prescribed methods.