The Advantages of Bone Conduction Glasses
Due to their working principle, bone conduction glasses/headphones don’t cover your ears which allows you to stay aware of everything that’s going on around you. So, if you have to stay aware of the traffic (when cycling or running) or you have to keep communicating with your coworkers, bone conduction glasses/headphones are the best choice. What makes bone conduction sunglasses even better than the headphones is the additional sun protection. These two things are the most important advantages of bone conduction glasses for people with normal hearing, but there’s something even more important that makes bone conduction glasses and headphones so great.
· High Quality Eye Protection: Because they’ve got to compete with sunglasses retailers as well as the headphone retailers, the best of the bone conduction sunglasses headphones should have some amazing UVA and UVB protection.
· Hands Free Communication: Most of these headphones include hands free voice call technology to keep you on the move.
· Higher Levels of Awareness: As you can hear outside sounds as well as your music.
· Customizable: Most of these headphones are customizable, so you can create your perfect pair.
· 5G Tech is the Future: The trends are leaning more towards advanced, AI technology, and having this type of glasses will mean you’re leading the pack in cool gadgets.
If you are hearing impaired, especially if your condition is related to the outer or middle ear (conductive hearing loss), bone conduction glasses/headphones are not only the best option for you – they are the only option. They don’t work with all kinds of hearing impairment and you should definitely consult your doctor before buying them.